Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 80

Today is a chill day. Started out kinda rough, but has turned around. I missed yesterday, but that is alright.

Driving home from school I thought to myself that I needed to revisit the goals I set on day one.. So here it goes.

Long term goals:
  • Impress Josh with my physical fitness []
    • Lose my tummy []
  • Grow out my hair [x]
  • Gain patience and acceptance []
Short term goals:
  • Become more positive [x]
  • Get a real job []
  • Start a regular workout routine []

I think that I would like to make new goals.. But maybe not today.

I do however want to make a list of things I need/want to do during Winter Break.

  • Drop Josh's stuff off []
  • Clear iPod []
  • Get finger sized []
  • Go ice skating []
  • Get a tree []
  • Take pictures with Josh []
  • Print pictures []
  • Finish Christmas shopping []
  • Put Fall/Halloween stuff away []
  • Get out Winter/Christmas stuff []
  • Get rid of clothes from Sandy []
  • Return textbook []

No comments:

Post a Comment