Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 86

So far my day is off to a not so great start. I had a dream that Josh walked right up to the girl next to me (who happened to be one of his exs) and started making out with her! What a great way to be dumped. I also had a dream that I had sex with on of my girl ex friends, who has slept with a bunch of people.. yeah I was not happy about that.. SO glad it was just a dream!!

ANYWAY, so today I hope to maybe go Christmas shopping. I got my check yesterday, so I need to go deposit it and then I will be good to go!

To Do list:
  • Drop Josh's stuff off []
  • Clear iPod []
  • Get finger sized [x]
  • Go ice skating []
  • Get a tree []
  • Take pictures with Josh []
  • Print pictures []
  • Finish Christmas shopping []
  • Put Fall/Halloween stuff away []
  • Get out Winter/Christmas stuff [x]
  • Get rid of clothes from Sandy []
  • Return textbook [x] 
  • Look up textbooks for next quarter [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment